BBS-Banner-800px

Our Company:  

   Brown Builders Supply was originally named “Brown Brick” and was founded by Charlie Brown in 1932. Relocating from Myrtle Ave in Brooklyn NY to New Hyde Park in 1954, Brown Builders Supply has been providing contractors with the tools and materials they need while delivering first class customer service.

BBS1940sweb
[Home] [Our Company] [Products] [Contact Us] [Location] [Apply For Credit]
[Home] [Our Company] [Products] [Contact Us] [Location] [Apply For Credit]